Welcome to 12 Days of Christmas Recipes!
Today is day 1 and the recipe is for
This is SO EASY. Seriously. I don’t think I’ve ever looked at an actual recipe for this, I just ate some my mom had from somewhere and thought, I know exactly how to make this!
- 1 Package Almond Bark
- 1 Package of Peppermints or Candy Canes
- Melt the almond bark per directions on package. I always melt mine in the microwave. Unwrap candies and put them in a plastic zipper baggie.
- Use a mallet or a rolling pin to crush the candy. You don't want large chunks but you don't want nothing but powder either.
- Line a large (regular) cookie sheet with wax paper.
- After your almond bark is melted, mix in about ½ to ¾ of the candy and stir well.
- Spread the almond bark mixture evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed candies.
- Put the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Break apart. Store in an airtight container.
Missed some of the other recipes featured? Click on over here for all of the 12 Days of Christmas Recipes!